Teaching Tip: Fun Math Lesson Ideas
Here are some fresh and fun lessons you might want to consider for your class.
1. Adding Integers – A basic concept made fun.
2. Math Jeopardy – Multiplication and division.
3. Drawing Nets of 3 Dimensional Objects – For a tough concept.
4. How Far Does Your Airplane Fly? – Fun for measurement.
5. Finding Square Footage – You can also make this a science project.
6. Math on a Map – A practical everyday use for math.
7. M and M: Graphing Mean, Median, Mode – Candy that’s helpful?
8. Symmetry – Help make this concept concrete for students.
9. Treasure Map Graph – Geometry mad fun!
10. Trashsketball – Can be used with just about anything.
Access these lesson plans HERE>